Baked Asiago Chicken – creamy gooey cheese melted on top of baked or grilled chicken breast. You determine the way you want to prepare dinner the chicken!
I work at a motel in the salad department and we try and check new recipes nearly every week. This week we made an Asiago dip which is pretty a great deal Asiago cheese, mayo, parsley, and absolutely tiny diced portions of onion. Everyone loved this dip and I recommended stuffing it inner some bird breast because it was so suitable. We tried that and we all loved it a lot I requested to scouse borrow the recipe.
Guys, in case you’re on a low carb eating regimen you’ll need to eat this hen at least three times every week. You can prep and prepare dinner the chicken however you want. Grill, skillet, oven. I baked mine within the oven first at a, in reality, excessive temp for 20 mins. Let the hen rest and then topped it with this extraordinary cheese dip and positioned that returned within the oven for a few minutes until the cheese dip melted. Oh and ps. You’ll need to dip this with a few tortilla chips so make a sincerely big batch.
- 2 cups of Asiago cheese blend or Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 2 tablespoons of minced red onion
- 2 tablespoons of fresh chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 medium-sized chicken breasts
- In a bowl combine the cheese, mayo, parsley, and onion. Mix well to combine.
- Preheat oven to 425. Place the 4 chicken breasts on a sheet pan lined with foil. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil Bake for 20 minutes.
- Take the chicken breasts out of the oven after they are cooked and spread about 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture on each chicken breast. Place the chicken back in the oven and cook until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy. Serve with a side salad.