Crazy Crust Pizza – our new favored pizza!! No rolling out dough – the crust is crafted from a liquid batter. Top the pizza together with your favorite toppings. Flour, salt, Italian seasoning, eggs, milk, pepperoni, sausage, ham, pizza sauce, and mozzarella cheese. We LOVE this pizza! We’ve been making it once a week for the beyond a month. It is our cross-to recipe!! Pizza casserole
I actually have an extremely weak point for pizza. It is my abandoned island food. I cannot live without it! This Crazy Crust Pizza is a new favored! The crust is loopy because it’s far a liquid batter and now not a dough. Very one of a kind and VERY good!! The crust batter and toppings are baked together and then the pizza is topped with sauce and cheese. I have to admit that I turned into skeptical, but it became out splendid!
We crowned our Crazy Crust Pizza with sausage, pepperoni, and ham. Feel loose to apply your favorite pizza toppings. Sometimes I upload mushrooms and peppers to 1/2 of the pizza for Chicken Legs. Get creative!!
I made this Crazy Crust Pizza in a 15×10-inch jelly roll pan. You can also use the same recipe to make this in a 12 or 14-inch spherical-rimmed pizza pan. I don’t have a rimmed pizza pan, so I used the jelly roll pan. This makes a skinny crust pizza. We decide on thin crust, so this is best!
We LOVED this Crazy Crust Pizza. I’ve been making it weekly for the beyond a month, and I nonetheless can’t get sufficient of it!! SO appropriate. It is our new “pass-to” recipe for pizza night! SO a lot better than disposing of!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 pound pork sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup pepperoni slices
- 1/3 cup diced cooked ham
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Lightly spray a 15×10-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk together flour, salt, Italian seasoning, pepper, eggs, and milk.
- Pour into the prepared baking sheet. Top with sausage, pepperoni, and ham.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Spread pizza sauce evenly over pizza and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Return to oven and bake 10 to 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly.