Chicken shawarma is a tremendous short takeout and it’s typically carried out with seasoned fowl cooked on a vertical rotisserie but it’s also fun doing it grilled, mainly in the summertime! This is a grilled version of the traditional chicken shawarma in which chicken is marinated with shawarma seasoning, olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice before it’s grilled to perfection! It genuinely is as simple as that, marinate and grill! Done! This grilled chicken shawarma is a splendid take on the conventional that’s so correct that I’m grilling it all summer season lengthy. It’s excellent by means of itself as a first-rate and it’s also outstanding sliced thin as an aspect in different recipes like wraps, sandwiches, salads, and so forth.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 2 tablespoon shawarma seasoning
- Marinate the chicken in the mixture of the remaining ingredients for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Cook over a grill heated to medium-high heat until cooked, about 3-5 minutes before setting aside.