Since it looks as if no one eats normal burgers anymore, Red’s True Barbecue in England is imparting a burger that seemingly features 17 styles of red meat and is aptly named The Holy Cow. According to the eating place’s Facebook web page, the burger could be to be had for in the future best at its Leeds and Manchester places. The beefy advent features a residence-made pretzel bun topped with pork in lots of forms including pulled 12 hours smoked pork rib, red meat bacon, sliced mustard pickled tongue, and a patty crafted from pulled oxtail and ox cheek with diced ox heart and ox liver.
The burger is served with fries that are “thrice cooked” in red meat drippings and served with a pulled beef Ragu sauce for dipping. Just in case that wasn’t sufficient cow, the burger additionally comes with a Bloody Mary made with a beef tomato consommé and “jerky shards.” According to Metro UK, the burger is priced at £25 ($ forty-one .88 USD) and incorporates 2,500 energy. A limited range of the burgers will handiest be available on Father’s Day (June 15) just if you wanted to present your dad a heart assault.
The varieties of beef determined throughout the burger, fries, and Bloody Mary are as follows: Carpaccio, brisket, steak burger, oxtail, ox cheek, ox coronary heart, ox liver, tongue, pork jus, beef rib, wagyu, red meat bacon, jerky shards, pork drippings, and pulled red meat ragu. Which totals 15. What are the 2 thriller meats? See the whole list of burger toppings under:
Carpaccio beef and olive
– 21hr Texas-smoked brisket
– Juicy Lucy (melted cheese hidden inside a 100% steak burger)
– A parmesan and Jacob’s cracker-crusted pattie made of pulled oxtail and pulled ox cheek with diced slow-smoked ox heart and ox liver
– Jalapeño and dill pickle relish
– Thickly sliced mustard pickled tongue
– Unholy sticky beef jus
– Pulled 12hr smoked beef rib
– Blackened Wagyu rib-eye steak
– Beef bacon
– Red’s Dirty sauce
– Chargrilled red onion ring
– Beef tomato and salad leaves