Approximately Entirety Wheat Penne With Smoked Cherry Tomato Sauce & Chicken Formula: A scrumptious pasta formula made with entirety wheat penne pasta hurled well with a mouth-watering blend of chicken breast, cherry tomatoes, tomato sauce, cheese, butter, garlic, and thyme. A culminate party dish to get ready effortlessly at domestic.
Ingredients Of Whole Wheat Penne With Smoked Cherry Tomato Sauce & Chicken
- 80 gms chicken breast
- 120 gms whole wheat pasta
- 80 gms cherry tomato
- 130 gms tomato sauce/pasta sauce
- 5 gms coal
- 5 gms thyme
- 30 gms parmesan cheese
- 15 gms garlic
- 10 gms butter
- to taste salt and pepper
How to Make Whole Wheat Penne With Smoked Cherry Tomato Sauce & Chicken
- 1. Heat extra virgin olive oil in pan, add sliced chicken breast and sauté well then add half cut cherry tomatoes with garlic and thyme in a little butter.
- 2. Add the tomato sauce or any pasta sauce of choice to the pan and heat it properly.
- 3. To get smokiness to add the smoke from burning coal to the sauce. Ensure the coal does not come in direct contact with the sauce.
- 4. Add the whole wheat penne to the sauce and toss it well.
- 5. Season the pasta with a little salt and pepper.
- 6. Plate the pasta in a pasta plate and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top.
- 7. Garnish the pasta with a fresh basil leaf and serve it with a piece of well-toasted garlic bread.