Chicken ax cooked with oyster sauce, soy sauce, basil and lightly seasoned. really delicious and carries a nice flavor, so don’t miss the dinner party
Ingredients Of Oriental Basil Chicken
- 2 Tbsp garlic
- 3 green chillies
- 3 red chillies
- 1 tsp oil
- 500 gms minced chicken
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 Tbsp light soya sauce
- A handful of basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp castor sugar
How to Make Oriental Basil Chicken
- 1. Crush some garlic, green chillies and red chillies together.
- 2. Heat the pan with oil for a few minutes.
- 3. Add the smashed garlic and chillies in the preheated pan. When the garlic starts to turn brown, add the chicken and stir for a few minutes.
- 4. The juice from the chicken will eventually start coming out. Keep stirring until all the juice is
- 5.absorbed. It will take a couple of minutes.
- 6. Add oyster sauce and light soya sauce. Then add basil leaves to it.
- 7. Quickly turn it over a few times to mix the leaves with the meat and then add castor sugar to it.
- 8. Mix it well for few minutes and remove from the fire.
- 9. Serve hot.