Almost Thai Fashion Chicken Tikka Formula: A fiery, flavourful chicken tikka formula, arranged the Thai way! Chicken tikka could be a well known North Indian nibble that’s adored over all over age bunches. Bound within the scrumptious flavors of lemongrass, Thai ginger, and ruddy curry glue, this will be a culminate tidbit for a supper party.
Ingredients Of Thai Style Chicken Tikka
- 250 gms chicken thighs
- 7 gms Thai ginger
- 3 lemon leaves
- 5 gms lemongrass
- 130 gms coconut milk powder
- 100 ml of refined oil
- 12 gms red curry paste
- 20 gms peanut butter
- 3 gms basil leaves, fried
- 25 gms lotus stem
- 15 gms yellow butter
- 1 gms chat masala
How to Make Thai Style Chicken Tikka
- 1. To marinate the chicken, mix Thai ginger lemongrass leaf, butter and red curry paste in a bowl. Now, pour this mixture over the chicken pieces and keep it in the refrigerator for two to three hours.
- 2. Now marinate the chicken, repeat the first step by making the paste again with Thai red curry paste, butter, and Thai ginger lemongrass lemon leaf. Take the chicken out of the fridge, marinate it again and put it back in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- 3. Take the chicken out and grill it in a tandoor till it is properly cooked.
- 4. Now for peanut butter sauce, take a bowl, add peanut butter, coconut milk powder and 1/4th hot cup water. Mix well till it is smooth.
- 5. Plate the cooked chicken with peanut butter sauce on the side and garnish it with lotus stem, fried basil, and chaat masala.