About Oat Crusted Chicken Tenders Recipe: This extraordinary easy recipe is usually a success with kids – soft fowl smeared with a bunch of spices and fried crisp.
Ingredients Of Oat Crusted Chicken Tenders
- 300 Gram chicken breast (cut into strips)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp green chili paste
- 1 cup oats
- 3/4 cup refined flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp dried mixed herbs (Italian herb)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
How to Make Oat Crusted Chicken Tenders
- 1. Place the chicken breast on a flat surface lined with cling wrap and hammer it with a meat mallet until you get equal thickness.
- 2. Cut the chicken breast into 2 inch thick strips (horizontally).
- 3. Place chicken strips in a mixing bowl.
- 4. Add salt, ginger, garlic and green chili paste and mix well, ensuring the marinade gets rubbed into the chicken pieces. Keep aside to marinate for 15-20 minutes.
- 5. To make the oat crumb, place oats in a food processor, and process for 20 seconds or until coarsely ground. Add flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and herbs. Pulse to make a coarse powder and spread out in an even layer on a plate.
- 6. To cook chicken tenders, heat a pan and brush with oil. Take each chicken strip, dredge in oat mixture and place on the hot pan, ensuring it is completely flat.
- 7. Cook until golden brown (3-5 minutes). When cooked on one side, flip over and cook on the other.
- 8. Serve hot and crispy.