30 minutes · Serves 4Thai Peanut Chicken Ramen Noodles are a simple and delicious manner to jazz up ramen noodles! Last month I was given a new menu board from my gal buddies at Style + Dwell, and I am absolutely loving it. It is an…
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- juice from 1 lime
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper deseeded, stem removed and diced
- 1/2 white onion diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 15 ounces can full-fat coconut milk
- 2 3 ounce packages ramen noodles, seasoning discarded
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken approximately 2 medium chicken breasts
- Chopped cilantro diced green onion, and chopped peanuts, for topping
In a small food processor combine peanut butter, soy sauce, sweet chili sauce, lime juice, and 2 tablespoons of olive oil and pulse to combine until smooth.
Bring a pot of water to boiling to cook the ramen noodles according to package instructions. They will likely only take a few minutes to cook, so while the water is coming to a boil, continue on making the rest of the sauce.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat.
Add red bell pepper and onion, and cook for 5 minutes, until they are softened.
Add the ginger and garlic, and cook another minute.
Add the sauce from the food processor along with the coconut milk, stirring to combine.
Add the cooked ramen noodles and chicken, stirring well to combine.
Serve topped with cilantro, green onion, and chopped peanuts.