Melt In Your Mouth Baked Chicken is a tasty and flavorful fowl dish so as to have you ever trying to lick your plate easy. It is so yummy, moist, and succulent! This baked bird is complete of flavor, very moist, and exceptional of all, so simple to make!
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs (with skin), trimmed of visible fat
- 4 chicken legs (with skin), trimmed of visible fat
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce (low-sodium)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh-squeezed
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, dried
- 2 tablespoons chives
- 2 tablespoons chervil
- 2 tablespoons tarragon
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- Black pepper, freshly-cracked
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock (homemade or good-quality store-bought)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Place the chicken in an oven-safe baking dish, skin side down.
In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, olive oil, dried herbs, fennel seeds, pepper, and chicken stock; pour mixture over the chicken. Turn the chicken several times, ending with the skin side down. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake approximately 20 minutes. Remove aluminum foil, turn chicken over with tongs, and baste with the pan juices. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 20 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 to 164 degrees F. Remove from oven the serve.