Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Dip – The most first-rate cheese dip you may ever make! Loaded with shredded chicken, cheese, enchilada sauce, and flavorful Mexican spices.
8-ounce package cream cheese softened
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2-2 cups cooked shredded chicken, I used rotisserie
- 4.5 ounce can dice green chiles
- 1-1 1/2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese, divided (Monterey jack works too)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
Preheat oven to 375ºF and spray an 8×8″ baking dish with cooking spray.
Place the cream cheese in a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Mix in the enchilada sauce and stir until well combined. Add in the cooked chicken, green chiles, 3/4 cup shredded cheese, 2 Tablespoons cilantro and taco seasoning. Stir just until combined.
Pour the dip mixture into the baking dish. Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven and top with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Then place back in the oven to broil for a few minutes until cheese is lightly golden.
Top with remaining 2 Tablespoons of fresh cilantro. Serve with fresh tortilla chips.