These delicious bbq chicken wings are juicy, smooth, aromatic, warm and full of flavors. These are one of the pleasant bbq fowl wings that are coated in a mix of spices, then fried to a loud crisp after which combined within the quality honey bbq sauce.
- ½ Kg chicken Wings
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 ½ Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 Tsp Black Pepper (Crushed)
- 1 Tsp Paprika
- ½ Tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 Tsp Grated Ginger And Garlic
- 1 Cup All-purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 Cup Barbecue Sauce
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 2 Tbsp Chili Sauce
- Oil For Frying
- Take ½ kg of chicken wings with skin on in a bowl.
- Add ½ tsp. Salt, ½ tsp. Red chili powder and ½ tsp. Crushed black pepper in it.
- Add 1 tsp grated ginger and garlic and mix well. Be sure to coat the chicken with these spices well and place it aside.
- Take another bowl, add 1 cup of all-purpose flour with 2 tbsps. Corn starch.
- Add 1 tsp. Salt, ½ tsp. Crushed black pepper,1 tsp. Red chili powder and ½ tsp. Mixed herbs. Mix them well.
- Coat the flour mixture thoroughly on the spiced wings.
- Heat the oil at medium-high heat.
- Fry the chicken on medium-high heat for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Place the crisper wings aside.
- Take a saucepan separate and heat it on low flame.
- Add 1 cup of barbecue sauce in a saucepan and heat it little. Add ¼ cup of honey with 2 tbsps. Of chili sauce and mix for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour the sauce in a bowl.
- Add the crispy fried wings in a sweet and tangy barbecue sauce and coated well on the wings.
- Enjoy this yummy treat you will never want to go out for having barbecue wings again.
- You can use ginger garlic paste according to your preference.
- Marinate chicken wings for about half an hour; chicken will become more yummy and juicier.
- Shake the wings well before frying to remove the excess flour from the wings for crispier wings.
- If you want an oil-free recipe, you can bake it for 8-10 minutes at 220°C. The taste will be yummy.