The BEST White Chicken Chili! If you like fowl chili, you’ll love this creamy, scrumptious twist!
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 c. red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 4 c. shredded cooked chicken, (I used 1 rotisserie chicken)
- 3 15 oz. cans Northern Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15 oz. can chicken broth
- 8 oz. diced green chilies
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup half & half.
- In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute 3-5 minutes.
- Add chicken, beans, broth, green chilies, and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and half & half.
- Serve with your choice of toppings, including shredded cheese, tortilla chips, cilantro, onions, and sour cream.