Cooker white chicken chili of your life slow cooker recipe! It’s a one-pot wonder – no swearing, no fuss. Simply throw everything right in!. Simply throw the whole thing right in!
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 3 (4-ounce) cans diced green chiles
- 1 (15.5 ounces) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.5 ounces) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
FOR THE TOPPINGS
- 1 1/2 cups tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Place chicken into a 6-qt slow cooker. Stir in chicken stock, green chiles, beans, onion, garlic, cumin, and oregano; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours or high heat for 5-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker and shred, using two forks.
- Stir chicken, cilantro and lime juice into the slow cooker; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve immediately with desired toppings.