This Indian Cauliflower Fried Rice with Chicken is very of delicious Indian flavors and is a must-try for everyone!
– 1 large cauliflower, broken into florets
– 1 tsp cumin
– 1 tsp garam masala
– 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
– 2 chicken breasts
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– 2 clove garlic, minced
– 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
– 1 small onion, chopped
– 1 cup carrots, shredded
– 1 cup peas
– 2 tbsp cilantro, for garnish
– Salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
1. Place the cauliflower florets in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles the texture of rice. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl combine the cumin, garam masala, salt, turmeric, and cayenne pepper. Add the chicken pieces, cut in 1-inch cubes, making sure each chicken piece is coated in the spice mixture.
3. In a large wok or skillet heat 1 tbsp of the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and ginger. Then add the chicken and cook for about 5 to 6 minutes.
4. Remove the chicken from the wok. Add the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil and add onion, carrots and peas. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add the cauliflower rice and cook for another 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
5. Serve while warm topped with cilantro.