Serve in lettuce cups for a vibrant, refreshing no-carb take on this chicken traditional deli salad.
INGREDIENTS (serves 6):
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp group coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/2 cup (2 scoops) Unflavored 20/20 Fiber/Protein Powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt (plus more, to taste)
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Mix until well-combined and chicken is evenly coated.
- Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.
NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING
Serves 6, ~1/2 cup per serving. This is a Step 1 Approved Recipe.
- FOR JOURNALING ON THE F-FACTOR DIET: 5g carbohydrate, 4g fiber
- ACTUAL NUTRITIONAL CONTENT PER SERVING: 154 calories, 27g protein, 7g carb, 4g fiber, 3g net carb, 2g sugar, 3g fat, 1g sat fat, 403mg sodium