If you’re searching out a remarkable recipe in your fowl breast, you’ll simply love this Jalapeno Popper Chicken Breast Recipe. The fowl is stuffed with cream cheese, Monterrey Jack Cheese, and Jalapeno! This recipe is simply one of the top recipes on my blog.
6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
6 ounces cream cheese softened
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup diced jalapeno peppers remove pepper seeds and ribs before dicing
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper to taste
12 slices bacon do not use thick-cut bacon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, jalapenos and garlic powder in a bowl; stir to combine.
- Cut a deep pocket into each chicken breast, taking care not to cut all the way through to the other side.
- Fill the pocket of each chicken breast with the cream cheese mixture.
- Season the outside of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap each chicken breast tightly with two slices of bacon and place the chicken on the sheet pan.
- Cook for 30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crisp. You can broil the chicken for 3-4 minutes to crisp up the bacon if needed.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. then slice and serve.