Classic Sweet French Crepes crowned with banana and Nutella and strawberries and cream!
- 4 Large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 1/3 Cup of whole milk
- 2/3 Cups of sugar (skip if making savory crepes)
- 2 A teaspoon of vanilla extract (omit if making savory crepes)
- ½ Teaspoon of salt
- 2 1/3 cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ Stick of butter softened or melted
- Sliced Bananas
- Sliced Strawberries
For Whipped Mascarpone Cream
- 8 Ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of vanilla extract
- ½ Cup of powdered sugar
- 3-4 Tablespoons of cream or half & half
- In a small bowl whisk together mascarpone, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and cream until spreadable and smooth.
- In a large blender or Vitamix, blend eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Stir in flour and salt until just combined. Cover with lid or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat crepe pan on medium heat and evenly coat with butter. Ladle 1/3 cup or one ladle full of crepe batter onto crepe pan. Use crepe spreader to swirl and evenly coat batter onto the pan. Cook for 1-2 minutes and use a wooden spatula to flip the crepe and cook for a remaining 30 seconds.
- Keep crepes warm while cooking the remainder of the batter. Continue to butter the pan after every 1-2 crepes.
- Top crepes off with Nutella, mascarpone cream, banana, strawberries, powdered sugar or whatever else your heart desires!