If chicken spinach-artichoke dip is the best way to begin a party, you could most effective bet what layering it in lasagna does EVERYTHING. This is our move-to dinner for nights while you need something first-rate-comforting, however, we also need to sneak in a few vegetables, too. 🙂 The cream sauce is perfect.
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to a baking sheet to cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute, then add flour and cook 1 minute more. Pour in milk and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer and let thicken, 2 to 4 minutes. Add Parmesan and stir until creamy, then add chicken, spinach, and artichokes and stir until combined.
- Assemble lasagna: Spread a thin layer of chicken mixture in a large baking dish and top with a layer of overlapping noodles. Spread a layer of ricotta over the noodles, add a layer of chicken mixture, and sprinkle with a layer of mozzarella. Repeat for three layers total, ending with mozzarella.
- Tent with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake until browned and bubbly, 10 minutes more.
- Let cool for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.