This BBQ chicken salad is an extremely good low-calorie clean own family meal. Ready in only ten mins it is packed complete of healthy elements for a wholesome and simple predominant dish.
- 1 pound uncooked chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon BBQ rub or all-purpose seasoning
- 6-7 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 can 15 ounces black beans, drained
- 2 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 cup corn off the cob, canned, or frozen
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 cup tortilla strips
- BBQ sauce
- Ranch dressing
- Chopped Cilantro optional
Cook the chicken: Rub the olive oil and seasoning over the chicken. Cook the chicken in a skillet on the stove or on the grill, about 4 minutes per side until cooked through.
Prepare the salad: Place the lettuce in a large bowl. Arrange the chicken, black beans, tomato, corn, red onion, cheese, avocado, and tortilla strips on top. Drizzle the BBQ sauce and ranch dressing over the top. Top with chopped cilantro if desired. Enjoy!
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 249mg | Potassium: 737mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 6805IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 192mg | Iron: 3mg