This quick and easy, slimming-friendly jerk chicken brings a few Caribbean sunshine to dinner – whether or not you are calorie counting or following a plan like weight watchers
- 600 grams Chicken thigh fillets
- 1½ tbsp Runny Honey
- 2 tbsp Jerk Seasoning
- 3 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 Chicken Stock Cubes Crumbled
- ½ tsp Garlic Salt
- Low-Calorie Cooking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 160°C. Remove any fat or skin from the chicken, cut each piece of chicken in half so it’s the same size and place in a baking dish which has been sprayed with Low-calorie cooking spray.
- Mix the honey, jerk seasoning, stock cubes, soy sauce and garlic salt in a bowl. Spread all over the pieces of chicken and cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve with your choice of accompaniment!