I continually war with side dish recipes for some cause. I don’t definitely realize why, due to the fact when you have a recipe like those Glazed Carrots, a vegetable facet dish is a no-brainer!
Ingredients in Glazed Carrots
One of the things that I love the most about this carrot recipe is how simple and easy it is. Which means there are only a few ingredients! All you need are:
- chicken broth (you can use vegetable broth to keep it vegetarian)
How Do You Make Glazed Carrots?
- To make this cooked carrots recipe, you start by peeling and slicing the carrots.
- Combine the carrots with the chicken broth and some of the sugar and bring it all to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer the carrots with the lid on the pan until the carrots are tender.
- Uncover the skillet and cook until the liquid has evaporated off.
- Add the butter and more sugar and cook until a glaze is formed and it coats the carrots.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.