Garlic Parmesan Roasted Carrots with the addition of Panko breadcrumbs for added crunch! A simple recipe in your dinner table, or enjoy them as a snack!
- 2 pounds (1kg) carrots, washed and halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced (or 1 tablespoon minced garlic)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Panko bread crumbs, (or normal breadcrumbs)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley, optional
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Lightly grease or spray a baking sheet with cooking oil spray.
Arrange carrots on baking sheet. Add the olive oil, garlic, parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and pepper. Toss all ingredients together to completely coat the carrots. Spread out and bake for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Toss with a spatula halfway through.
Remove from oven and serve immediately. Top with fresh parsley if desired.
Calories: 176kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 193mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g