Ginger-spiced honey-glazed carrots are easy sufficient to put together on your family during the week or to encompass a unique vacation meal.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ginger, Ground
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Nutmeg, Ground
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
Place carrots, water and 1 tablespoon of the butter in skillet on medium heat. Cook, uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes or until carrots are slightly tender. Add honey, orange juice, remaining 1 tablespoon butter, ginger, nutmeg and salt to skillet.
Cook 4 to 5 minutes longer, stirring frequently to glaze carrots. Sprinkle with parsley, just before serving.