Tender and juicy Baked Chicken breast with a delicious honey mustard sauce take the simplest mins to make! Baked Chicken could not be any less complicated to prepare for a quick and smooth dinner concept! Smothered in a Honey Mustard Sauce with a kick of lemon juice, this could become your new favorite chicken breast recipe!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon smooth and mild Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 pounds (1 kg) boneless skinless chicken breasts, (4 large chicken breasts)
- Salt and cracked black pepper, to season
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, to garnish (optional)
- Lemon wedges, to serve (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F | 200°C. Lightly grease a baking tray/sheet with oil and line with foil or parchment paper.
Combine the oil, honey, mustard, garlic, lemon juice, and paprika in a small bowl to combine well.
Place the chicken onto the prepared baking sheet (tray). Season generously with salt and pepper. Spoon 3/4 of the honey mustard mixture evenly over the chicken and spread evenly all over each breast. Pour 1/4 cup water onto baking sheet to prevent burning, creating a sauce while baking.
Bake until cooked through (about 20-30 minutes, depending on the thickness of your chicken breasts). Spoon the remaining sauce over each breast and broil (or grill) for a further 3-4 minutes on medium-high heat to brown the chicken and caramelize the edges.
Cover with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes to allow the juices to settle before serving.
Garnish with parsley and serve immediately with lemon wedges.