An easy, circle of relatives preferred roasted carrots recipe tossed with the most flavorful garlic and butter parmesan cheese coating.
- 2 pounds carrots, washed, scrubbed, diagonally cut into about 3-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 425F.
Grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray or line it with foil; set aside.
Place prepared carrots in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
Melt butter in the microwave.
Once melted, add minced garlic, Italian Seasoning, salt, and pepper to the melted butter and whisk until thoroughly combined.
Pour the butter mixture over the carrots and toss to coat.
Add grated parmesan cheese and mix until combined.
Transfer carrots to prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender. Mix around halfway through cooking.
Remove from the oven.
Taste for seasonings and adjust accordingly.
Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve.
HOW TO COOK CARROTS AHEAD OF TIME
- Roast carrots in the oven a day or two in advance and keep them in the fridge in an airtight container.
- When ready to serve, spread the carrots on a rimmed baking sheet and reheat in a 425F degree oven for 5 minutes.