In this recipe, I will explain to you the way to a tandoori chicken hen with the electric oven, which is the same old kitchen device in most of the contemporary kitchen.
- 1kg Chicken thigh
- 2 tbsp (30ml) lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mustard oil
- 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 200g (3/4 cup) yogurt
- 1 tbsp Kashmiri red chili powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- Sufficient red color dye (optional)
- Butter for busting
- 1/2 cup onion rings
- Coriander leaves
- Chaat masala powder
- Cut the chicken into large chunks, bone-in, remove the skin.
- Make a few gashes at the thick part of the meat.
- Put the yogurt into a cloth bag, and let the liquid drip off until it stops.
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade, combine with the chicken chunks.
- Marinate for at least three hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Arrange the chicken on the tray.
- Bake the chicken for fifteen minutes.
- Brush some melted butter on the chicken.
- Tun over the chicken and continue baking for another twenty minutes or until the edges turn slightly charred.
- Remove and serve.