Creamy and loaded with soft chunks of chicken, this comforting keto inexperienced chicken enchilada soup is positive to come to be one among your new favorites!
- 1/2 cup salsa verde (see example)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups bone broth or chicken stock
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- Combine the salsa, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and chicken stock in a blender and blend until smooth. (You can also use an immersion blender right in your saucepan for this step.)
- Pour into a medium saucepan and cook on medium until hot – don’t bring to a boil. Alternatively, you can heat this in a microwave-safe bowl in 1-minute increments until hot, stirring in between each minute.
- Add the shredded chicken and cook an additional 3 – 5 minutes until heated through.
- Garnish with additional shredded cheddar and chopped cilantro if desired.