Need an easy low carb dinner & want a delicious keto chicken recipe? Look no similarly than this brief low carb general to hen recipe. This low carb bird
general tso is a friend and family favorite. Learn the way to make low carb preferred to hen for a simple and scrumptious low carb dinner. It clearly flavors just like the actual element –
low carb Chinese meals – better than taking out – it is so tasty! If you are searching out low carb breading for hen than try this low carb general to the bird.
I love that you could make a low carb bird this is amazingly tasty. Serve this as a
low carb meal on its very own or low carb cauliflower rice. No rely on the way you serve everyone will be coming back for more.
- 2 medium chicken breasts
- 4 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 2 medium eggs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 glove garlic
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp reduce sugar ketchup
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp erythritol or another sweetener
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp red chilly flakes
- 50 ml of chicken broth
- sesame seeds and snipped chives for garnish
- Put in a food processor almond and shredded coconut flakes. Pulse until ground. Set aside.
- In a bowl whisk with the fork 2 eggs.
- Cut the chicken breasts into medium cubes.
- Dip each piece first into the egg mixture and then into a nut breading.
- Preheat coconut and olive oil in a pan. Fry the chicken over medium heat until golden brown. Set aside.
- In a pan preheat sesame oil. Add garlic and minced ginger. Cook 1 min. Add all the remaining ingredients of the sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken, mix well and cook 5 min over low heat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and snipped chives.
Energy: 515.5 kcal
Protein: 26.8 g
Net Carbs: 7.8 g
Fat: 40.4 g