A quick and smooth domestic chicken noodle soup this is natural comfort meals and lick your bowl clean proper!
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 4 cups chicken broth or chicken stock
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups egg noodles (gluten-free for gluten-free)
- 1/2 lemon, juice (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
- Heat the oil in a large stockpot over medium-high heat, add the onions, carrot, and celery and cook until tender, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth or stock, chicken and poultry seasoning, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the noodles and simmer until just tender, about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix in the parsley.