It’s the slow cooker season! We took it out on the first day of autumn and prepared a delicious meal. Today, I share with you the best pumpkin and spice milk coffee recipe … This recipe is simple to prepare. Made with real substances and everyone loves it.
- 6 cups of coffee
- 5 cups of whole milk
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Add the coffee, milk, and heavy cream to the crockpot
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon
- Combine the ingredients in the mixing bowl until fully combined
- Whisk the ingredients into the milk and coffee in your crockpot
- Cook on high for two hours in the crockpot.
- Change the heat to warm and serve with a ladle
(Can remain on warm in the crockpot for 2 hours)