Okay, buddies. I actually have a deal with you. Actually, I actually have treats for you. One: Smoky Pumpkin Hummus (obvs). Two: The secret to productivity. THE mystery. I have figured it out and now you’re all dying to know.
- 1 15- ounce can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon agave (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Chipotle Chile Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds optional
Place all the ingredients (except the pumpkin seeds) into a food processor and blend until smooth. If your hummus is a little thick, thin it out with a little more agave or add a little olive oil or lemon juice.
Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with a sprinkle of smoked chipotle powder and pumpkin seeds. Serve with pretzels, popcorn, veggies, pita, etc.