Although this Pumpkin omelet appears complex, it is sincerely splendid simple to make. All you need is a handful of elements and 20 mins.
- 3 egg
- 2 cups pumpkin, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 small bunch chives, cut into 2-inch long pieces, about 1 cup
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons oil
- a handful of toasted sesame seeds for topping
- soy sauce for dipping
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs and toss in salt, ground pepper and cooking wine to the season, stir to mix well.
- Add in the pumpkins and chives, mix well and set aside.
- Add oil to a 10-inch non-stick pan, shake the pan to distribute the oil evenly and turn to medium-low heat.
- Before the oil starts to shimmer, add the mixture into the pan and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Cook under medium-low heat with the lid on for 5 minutes on one side.
- Flip to the omelet with the help of a plate, and cook another 4-5 minutes with the lid off.
- Top with toasted sesame seeds and serve with soy sauce for dipping.