Buffet Peach, Prosciutto & Ricotta Crostini is inspired by way of the Italian aggregate of fruit and ham (suppose melon and prosciutto) through the manner of Georgia.
- 12 slices ciabatta bread
- 1 ripe peach
- 1 tablespoon fresh ricotta (preferably sheep’s milk)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 thin slices of prosciutto
- Grill bread slices.
- Halve, pit, and thinly slice peach.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon ricotta onto each toast and sprinkle with ground pepper. Tear prosciutto into feathery pieces and drape a few slices over ricotta on each. Drizzle each with honey and top with 2 peach slices.