Don’t be intimidated via its beauty (and size). Keto Beef tenderloin is definitely insanely clean to make, way to a marinade made from ingredients you in all likelihood already have and a tremendously short cook dinner time. If your handiest want to apply rosemary (or thyme), it really is first-rate. Just double up on whichever herb you’re the use of. As for the creamy horseradish sauce, DON’T SKIP IT. We used a combination of yogurt + bitter cream, but mayo would work too!
Because the thickness of the beef will range, we quite advise the use of a meat thermometer. Follow temperature stages beneath based totally on how red you like your red meat!
120º to 125º: rare
130º to 135º: medium-rare
140º to 145º: medium
Juice of 1/2 lemon
- In a large bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, mustard, thyme, rosemary, bay leaf, smashed garlic, and honey. Add meat to bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour or up to one day.
- Preheat oven to 450º. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and fit a wire rack inside. Remove tenderloin from marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Season all over with salt, pepper, rosemary, and minced garlic, then place on a rack.
- Roast until cooked to your liking, about 20 minutes for rare. Let rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, sour cream, horseradish, and lemon juice, and season with salt.
- Slice tenderloin and serve with sauce on the side.