One of our favorite dip recipes is this Avocado publisher 1st baron Verulam Cream Cheese Dip. Loaded with diced avocados, cream cheese, crispy bacon, kinds of cheese, jalapenos, cilantro, two exceptional forms of onions, delicious seasonings and a touch of lime juice. Talk about flavorful, this avocado dip recipe has the exceptional flavor and is the ideal game day appetizer recipe the whole family is going to flip over.
- 3 large avocados, seed removed, diced small
- (2) 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 lb bacon, crispy, crumbled
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup diced jalapenos, (I used diced jalapenos from a jar)
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onions, diced
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp lime juice
Fry bacon until crispy then place fried bacon on a plate lined with paper towels.
Once cool enough to handle, crumble and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese for 2-3 minutes on medium speed until creamy.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients to the cream cheese, except avocados, stir.
Gently stir diced avocados into the mixture then chill in the fridge for an hour.
Enjoy with your favorite chips.