No-Churn 2-Ingredient Peaches & Cream Ice Cream is wealthy, thick and amazingly scrumptious. And it does NOT use sweetened condensed milk. This glorious ice cream is speckled with sparkling peaches and it’s so appropriate you may never get save bought once more! This simple recipe comes collectively in a flash and is positive to be your cross-to summertime ice cream recipe.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) International Delight Cold Stone Sweet Cream Creamer
- 5 cups frozen peaches, divided
- Add creamer to blender. Top with 4 cups frozen peaches. Cover with blender lid and pulse until peaches and creamer come together. Use your ice cream setting, if your blender has one. Scrape down as needed. Blend until ice cream is thick and creamy.
- Meanwhile: Chop remaining peaches into small pieces.
- Fold chopped peaches into ice cream.
- Serve immediately or scrape into a freezer container (I use a bread loaf pan). Cover with wax paper to keep ice crystals from forming on the top. Freeze until ready to serve, 2 hours to 2 weeks.
- Scoop and Enjoy!