Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Ice Cream – phrases can’t even start to describe how luscious this homemade ice cream is. It’s a should try the recipe! Nothing’s better on a hot summer season afternoon than a bowl of homemade ice cream. Rocky Road and Reese’s Ice Cream are two of my favorites!
Summer is winding down, but it’s not too overdue to experience a bowl of homemade ice cream, in particular, one as tasty as this recipe! Although to be flawlessly honest, I can revel in a bowl of ice cream in the useless of iciness. Any different ice cream die-hards obtainable?
I commonly pick a few types of chocolate in my ice cream, but my husband prefers fruit flavors. The concept that this ice cream become magnificent, and I need to consider him. Even without a hint of chocolate, this ice cream is on my top 5 list of all ice cream flavors I’ve ever tried! It is unbelievably yummy!
I even have constantly been a fan of blueberries and lemon together, however, I’ve by no means had them in ice cream. It is a suit made in heaven. And of the route, the cream cheese makes the ice cream so rich and creamy. Oh, my phrase. I’m drooling just considering it.
This is the form of ice cream which you need to hide inside the freezer and consume after the children are in bed. Because believe me, you received’t need to percentage it! But only for the file, I did permit my kids to have some. I’m not a completely horrible individual. 😉
HOW TO MAKE LEMON BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE ICE CREAM:
- cream cheese
- lemon juice
- lemon zest
- graham crackers
First up you are making a blueberry sauce via cooking blueberries and sugar in a saucepan until thickened. Let cool and sit back until cold.
Beat cream cheese until clean, then beat in cream, milk, vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Chill until bloodless, then freeze in an ice cream maker.
Set apart approximately a half cup of the blueberry sauce. Layer the ice cream base, the closing blueberry sauce, and the graham cracker portions in a freezer container. Cover and freeze for 2-three hours or until hardened. Serve with reserved blueberry sauce.
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
ICE CREAM BASE
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 cups cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 4 squares graham crackers (2 full crackers), broken into pieces
- Boil blueberries and sugar in a small saucepan till berries burst and the mixture has thickened. (7-8 minutes) Cool completely and chill.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar till smooth. Beat in the cream, milk, vanilla, lemon juice, and zest. Chill for several hours or till cold. Freeze ice cream in an ice cream maker.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the blueberry sauce. Layer the ice cream base, the remaining blueberry sauce, and the graham cracker pieces in a freezer container. Cover and freeze for 2-3 hours or till hardened. Serve with reserved blueberry sauce if desired.