Italian Primavera Skillet Pizza is a very easy meal prepared really delicious you can taste it at any time of the day
2 bell peppers, sliced
1/2 head broccoli, florets removed
1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 c. cherry tomatoes
extra-virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
All-purpose flour, for dusting surface
1 lb. pizza dough, at room temperature
1 c. ricotta
1 c. shredded mozzarella
- Heat oven to 400°. On a large baking sheet, toss peppers, broccoli, onion, and cherry tomatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until tender and tomatoes are bursting, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove and increase oven temperature to 500°.
- Meanwhile, brush an oven-proof skillet with olive oil.
- On a floured work surface, use your hands to roll out the dough until it’s the circumference of your skillet. Transfer to skillet and brush dough all over with olive oil.
- Leaving a 1/2″ border for crust, dollop spoonfuls of ricotta on the dough and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Top with roasted vegetables and drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle crust with salt.
- Bake until crust is crispy and cheese is melted about 12 minutes.