Caprese Italian steak prepared In a little bowl, whisk collectively balsamic vinegar, garlic, nectar, olive oil, dried thyme, and dried thyme. Pour over steak and let marinate 20 minutes. Warmth barbecue to high. Flame broil steak 5 minutes for each side, at that factor top with mozzarella and tomatoes and cover barbecue until the point when cheddar is melty, 2 minutes.
2 tbsp. honey
1 tbsp. dried oregano
Fresh basil leaves, for serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, garlic, honey, olive oil, dried thyme, and dried oregano.
- Pour over steak and let marinate 20 minutes.
- Season tomatoes with salt and pepper.
- Heat grill to high. Grill steak 4 to 5 minutes per side, then top with mozzarella and tomatoes and cover grill until cheese is melty, 2 minutes.
- Top with basil before serving.