If you are anyone who’s afraid of cooking seafood t in dinner at home, cod is the fish for you. It’s basically not possible to mess up: It cooks quickly, is tough to overcook (unless you simply forget about it), and is easy to taste alternatively you want.
- Preheat the oven to 400° and pat cod fillets with a paper towel until dry. Season all over with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, cherry tomatoes, lemon slices, garlic, and thyme.
- Brush a baking dish with olive oil. Pour tomato-oil mixture into dish, then nestle in cod.
- Bake until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
- Serve garnished with parsley, more lemon juice, and pan sauce.