Dyeing Easter eggs may be a nice tradition, however, generally, we do not need to eat the hard-boiled eggs, in order that they become strictly ornamental. that is why we tend to are opting to brighten strawberries this year, instead. we tend to ar perpetually within the mood for a chocolate-covered strawberry, and the kids will love decorating these even more!
Blue, orange, yellow, and pink food coloring
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pat strawberries dry with paper towels. In a medium microwave-safe bowl combine 1 cup white chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon coconut oil and microwave in 30-second intervals until melted.
- Divide melted chocolate between 4 different bowls and dye each one a different color. Dip strawberries in melted chocolate and place on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until set, 20 minutes.
- Once strawberries are hardened, make frosting for decorating: Place remaining cup of white chocolate chips and teaspoon coconut oil in a medium microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals until melted.
- Divide into 4 bowls again and dye each one a different color. Transfer dyed chocolate to 4 plastic bags and snip off a tiny corner of each bag.
- Pipe designs onto strawberries and refrigerate again until hardened, 20 minutes.