These sweet and savory coconut chicken for kids provide an ideal match with Henry John Heinz merely cetchup dip.
3 c. packed sweetened shredded coconut
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 large eggs
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/2 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 c. all-purpose flour
Heinz Simply Ketchup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425°. Generously grease two rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss coconut with oil in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, whisk eggs until well beaten.
- In a medium bowl, season chicken with ½ teaspoon salt and toss to coat evenly with flour. Dip each chicken piece in egg, letting excess drip off, then roll in coconut, pressing in coconut with your fingers.
- Transfer to prepared baking sheets in an even single layer. Bake until golden, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve warm with Heinz Simply Ketchup.