Chicken Caprese is Throw some cheese and tomatoes on there and decision it each day. Delicious. Buy cutlets (not breast halves) for fast, even cookery.
1 1/4 lb. tomatoes
3 cloves garlic
4 chicken-breast cutlets, about 1 1/4 pounds
8 oz. fresh mozzarella balls
- Chop 1 ¼ pounds tomatoes and slice 3 cloves of garlic. Set both aside.
- Lightly coat chicken cutlets with flour, shaking off excess. Add chicken to a medium skillet with 3 tablespoons olive oil and cook on medium heat for 3 minutes. Flip chicken over, and cook until chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic and ½ teaspoon salt to the skillet. Cook for 3 minutes, while stirring and scraping bits off the bottom of the pan.
- Cut 8 ounces of fresh mozzarella balls in half.
- Top each piece of chicken with tomatoes, mozzarella, and fresh basil.