When you need wings however you furthermore might desire a burger, this stacked Sammy has your name written everywhere it. Satisfy your wing desire with this buffalo chicken sandwich.
1/2 c. Hot sauce
1/4 c. unsalted butter
3 tbsp. ketchup
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2 c. ranch dressing
Blue Cheese-Apple Slaw
1 c. packed shredded savoy cabbage
1 small apple
2 celery ribs
1 1/2 oz. blue cheese
1/4 c. coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 1/2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp. sugar
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine hot sauce, butter, and ketchup in a bowl; reserve 1/4 cup mixture. Add chicken to remaining mixture and toss to coat. Marinate, 20 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered, until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F, 5 to 7 minutes per side. Grill buns until lightly toasted, 1 to 2 minutes. Spread dressing on buns.
- Serve chicken topped with Blue Cheese-Apple Slaw (directions below) and drizzled with reserved sauce between buns.
- To make the slaw: Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.