Nutty Chicken Noodles this is often truly quicker than ordering takeout. We’re talking but ten minutes from pan to plate. If you are allergic to peanuts, whisk along fish sauce, lime juice, one crushed ail and one tablespoon sugar for a sauce various.
- Cook 8 ounces rice noodles or Chinese egg noodles according to package instructions.
- Chop 2 cloves of garlic. Cut chicken into thin slices and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the chicken, 3 cups red cabbage, 1 cup shredded carrots, and chopped garlic. Cook 5 minutes.
- Whisk together ¼ cup cider vinegar, ¼ cup peanut butter, ¼ cup soy sauce, and ¼ cup chicken broth. Add to the skillet along with the cooked noodles.
- Top with chopped peanuts and cilantro leaves before serving.
About 520 cals, 28 g protein, 61 g carbs, 19 g fat (3 g sat), 3 g fiber, 1,040 mg sodium.