Nobody goes to argue with chicken for dinner once its sauced and smothered with melty cheese.This chicken Parmesan is fast and simple, however even as decadent as a elaborate version.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs and 1/2 cup grated Parmesan in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, beat 2 large eggs.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dip the 4 small chicken-breast halves into the egg, then into the breadcrumbs. Then, add chicken to the skillet and fry until golden brown on both sides.
- Put the cooked chicken into a baking dish, and top with 3/4 cup marinara sauce.
- Shred 6 ounces of mozzarella. Then, sprinkle the cheese on top of the chicken.
- Bake everything for 20 minutes.
About 515 calories, 50 g protein, 18 g carbohydrates, 26 g fat (9 g saturated), 1 g fiber, 1,170 mg sodium.