Here’s a lighter chicken parm you’ll eat for lunch while not falling asleep AN hour later.
Eat this formula once you are desire chicken cheese at mealtime. it is not significant therefore it will keep you awake and happy.
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup Italian-style breadcrumbs with 1/4 cup grated Parmesan.
- Cut 1 pint of grape tomatoes in half. Set aside.
- Arrange 4 thin-sliced chicken-breast cutlets on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Then, top chicken with crumb mixture and press to adhere.
- Arrange halved tomatoes around chicken. Spray everything with nonstick cooking spray.
- Transfer baking sheet to oven and bake until chicken is cooked and breadcrumbs are golden, about 15 minutes.
- While chicken cooks, shred 2 ounces part-skim mozzarella.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Use tongs to transfer cooked tomatoes to a medium mixing bowl. Sprinkle chicken with shredded mozzarella and return to oven. Bake until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss tomatoes with 5 ounces arugula, 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Serve salad with chicken.
Nutritional Info (per serving): About 270 cals, 31 g protein, 15 g carbs, 9 g fat 94 g sat), 2 g fiber, 860 mg sodium.