BBQ-Ranch Chicken Wraps create your own milk ranch with this formula or simply use boughten if you feel lazy.
1 1/4 lb. thin chicken breast cutlets
1/2 c. barbecue sauce
1/3 c. low-fat buttermilk
2 green onions
1 tbsp. cider vinegar
1 large head romaine
1 medium red pepper
1 c. fresh or thawed frozen corn
4 plain or spinach soft wraps
large baking dish
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Finely chop 2 green onions and set aside.
- Wash and chop 1 large head romaine lettuce. Set aside.
- Chop 1 medium red pepper and set aside.
- In a large baking dish, toss 1 1/4 pounds chicken breast cutlets with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- Transfer to oven and bake until chicken is cooked through about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, 1/3 cup low-fat buttermilk, chopped green onions, 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Remove baking dish from oven and transfer the cooked chicken to a cutting board. Chop chicken into bite-size pieces.
- To the bowl with the dressing, add the chopped romaine, chopped red pepper, and 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen corn. Add the chopped chicken and toss until everything is well coated.
- To serve, divide this among wraps and fold to enclose.
About 500 cals, 39 g protein, 64 g carbs, 10 g fat (3 g sat), 9 g fiber, 1,185 mg sodium