This Quick and Creamy Cucumber Salad is nice for picnics, potlucks, barbecues, family dinners, or any occasion once a fast, delicious, and nutrient dish is so as. Chock jam-packed with crisp cucumbers, zesty Spanish onion, and therefore the creamy nip of soured cream, mayo, and herbs, and a small amount of honey sweetness and citrus, this dish simply screams summer.
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder optional
Whisk together sour cream, mayo, dill, lemon juice, honey, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Stir in cucumbers and red onions. Serve immediately or cover and chill for up to 24 hours – give it a good stir immediately before serving.